Each year, the Indiana Minority Business Magazine recognizes Champions of Diversity award recipients from around the state. This annual awards dinner has become a “must attend” event for hundreds of people across Indiana.
Nominations for 2018 Champion of Diversity award recipients are being accepted now through Friday September 29, 2017.
A champion to us, particularly a Champion of Diversity, exhibits one or more of the following qualities:
- Transcends racial and/or gender barriers
- Excels in the area of diversity relative to hiring practices
- Exemplifies the epitome of diversity through outreach efforts and programs
- Has objectives that include advocating for or serving an under-represented or disadvantaged demographic
- Has made solid efforts and implementation processes to increase diversity
- Serves as a defender of inclusiveness
If you know a deserving individual or entity that embodies these qualities, nominate them today.
To submit a nomination, please complete this form and return it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 29, 2017.